Add SEO to your Skills as a Freelancer. Join the SEO 101 Seminar!
In the spirit of bringing back to the community of freelancers, we’re inviting our fellow online professionals to an opportunity to up their skill set! Please join us a for a productive, and educational day of learning: The SEO 101 Seminar.
This seminar will help you:
- Determine if SEO suits you as a freelancer
- Define what SEO means
- Outline basic SEO processes
It will be held on November 12, 2016 (Saturday), from 9am – 4pm. Watch out for the venue announcement.
This seminar is for people with 1-3 years of experience as an online freelancer, and would like to add SEO to their skillset. Ideally, these are people with no prior experience in SEO but have a working web experience on various digital jobs.
This event is brought to you by Manila Workshops. I will be especially collaborating with a successful VA, Entrepreneur, and WAHM coach, Jane Jimenez-Maghanoy. She will be doing the first round of talks in the morning, while I do the afternoon sessions. So it’s going to be a full-packed day. Don’t forget to bring some coffee 🙂
But first, a FREEBIE!
Latest posts by Romela de Leon-Ortega (see all)
- Be on Top of Google in 2022: 5 SEO Tips for eCommerce PLUS the 2022 SEO Checklist! - January 4, 2022
- How To Start a 6-figure Business while Blogging from Home - May 23, 2019
- Watsons.com.ph – SEO Score & Review - August 31, 2018
- 5 Skills Every Work at Home Mom Needs in Order to Do SEO - June 15, 2018
- SEO 2018: What Worked in 2017 That We’ll Continue Next Year - November 28, 2017