Blogging for Success: How to Ace the Blogging Game!
On the 27th of July 2019, I will be speaking with two amazing digital marketing specialists on how to set up a 6-figure income machine just by blogging from home. This is a prelude to a digital blog course that we will launch after this intensive 3-in-1 workshop. See the official Facebook event here.
SIGN UP LINK: https://forms.gle/EVQQPgPWYWgbR2AH7
- 12 – 12:30 pm – Registration
- 12:30 – 1:30 pm – Talk 1: How to Create Engaging Content
- 1:30 – 2:00 pm – Activity & Snacks
- 2:00 – 3:00 pm – Talk 2: SEO 101 for Bloggers
- 3:00 – 3:15 pm – Activity
- 3:15 – 4:15 pm – Talk 3: Advanced Content Marketing/Promotion Strategies
- 4:15 – 4:30 pm – Activity
- 4:30 – 5:00 pm – Closing: Q&A + FREEBIES!
Together, we will share the step by step, the nitty-gritty, the effective hacks and techniques on how to grow your own blog community or your client’s blog arm.
After the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define their blog’s niche and target audience
- Create a blog calendar
- Optimize a blog post
- Write sample social media posts to promote their blog content
This workshop is meant for:
- Bloggers – Beginners + Experienced
- Content Marketers
- Social Media Marketers
We will only take in up to 25 participants so we are encouraging everyone (especially the Southern community) to book their slots early!
The workshop will run from 12nn to 5 pm at The WAP Co-working Space in Daang Hari, Bacoor.
- Php 799 – Early Bird Rate (May 1- July 1)
- Php 995 – Regular Rate (June 2-July 27)
- Php 1890 (Save P100!) – Bring a Buddy Rate
Fee is inclusive of:
- Learning Materials
- Venue Rental
- Light Snacks
- Water / Tea / Coffee
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS:
Romela de Leon-Ortega is the Marketing Chief and SEO Head of Getsomecola, a remote creative digital agency that specializes in eCommerce web development, SEO, and blog marketing. Her experience spans more than a decade of SEO and content marketing work, handling both foreign and Philippine-based brands. She started as an SEO Copywriter and then progressed into lead digital marketing positions through the years. She started Getsomecola with her husband in 2016. She blogs at The Home & Business Mom. They live in Imus, Cavite.
Blog Site: https://thehomeandbusinessmom.com/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thehomeandbusinessmom/
Mary Anne Lim is the Co-founder and Marketing Head of The Virtual Assistant Hub, an online company providing quality virtual assistant services such as administrative, content creation and website development and management. She also hold workshops for those who want to start a Virtual Assistant career. She started as a blogger in 2008 which led her to get her first VA job and progressed into doing it full-time and co-founding The Virtual Assistant Hub with her family and friend. She writes on her blog maryannelim.com since 2008 and writes mostly about her women empowerment, self-care and travel.
Blog : http://www.maryannelim.com
Melissa Rina Profeta is a partner at the prestigious Social Media Academy. She is a PR & Community Growth Specialist who increases cx retention & generate advocates for relationship & life coaches. She helps authors, coaches, and service-based business owners attract quality leads, increase speaking gigs and credibility through media features and strategic pitches.
She has an intensive experience in Marketing & Sales, from Networking to Telemarketing, Internet Marketing as well as Direct Selling and now rocking the Social Era as a Digital Marketer. She specializes in Social and Community Management and Marketing.
Melissa has helped several businesses get more business and she’s been working closely with several startup CEO’s and help their businesses grow and achieve short term goals and continuing with their long term plans.
She is also a Business Enthusiast and running a home business using Social Media.
If you want to work with her you may visit her profile and get to know her better at http://melissaprofeta.com
Romela de Leon-Ortega
Latest posts by Romela de Leon-Ortega (see all)
- Be on Top of Google in 2022: 5 SEO Tips for eCommerce PLUS the 2022 SEO Checklist! - January 4, 2022
- How To Start a 6-figure Business while Blogging from Home - May 23, 2019
- Watsons.com.ph – SEO Score & Review - August 31, 2018
- 5 Skills Every Work at Home Mom Needs in Order to Do SEO - June 15, 2018
- SEO 2018: What Worked in 2017 That We’ll Continue Next Year - November 28, 2017