Blogging is a key traffic strategy to any website. It is an avenue for people to publish content that relates to their target audience or readers. Before SEO was coined, bloggers have already been born churning out content. The early, pioneers were mostly doing it journal-style. Through the years, many have become pro-bloggers – promoting, monetizing, and successfully earning a living out of their blog sites.
In this workshop that I’m collaborating with the Blissful Lady: Martine de Luna, I’ll be sharing how SEO is key in making a blog successful. Most beginner bloggers are scared of the term because of its technical name (what do you mean, SEO??). So I aim to make it as simple as possible – but really substantive and tactical/action-oriented. It’s a great complement to her Write Blissfully: Blog Writing Workshop that will come one week prior to the SEO workshop. A huge discount price is given when you book the two workshops together. It’s a tandem that bloggers who really want to learn and improve – shouldn’t miss!
In the SEO Simplified for Bloggers Workshop, we aim to help you:
1) Understand why SEO is important for blogging
2) Do Keyword Research – step by step!
3) Optimize a blog post – a special activity tied up with those who attended Martine’s writing workshop.
4) Gain some link building ideas to promote your blog
I’m doing a special favor to WordPress bloggers by featuring proven SEO plugins essential to any WordPress blogger. Exciting, yes? 🙂
More Freebie: All registrants will get my Free SEO Starter Kit eBook for Freelancers.
So if you want to make SEO a serious freelance career, this is a great resource to get started with.
Check out the workshop details:
Date: November 19, 2016
Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
Venue: La Creperie, Broadway Ave., New Manila, Quezon City.
P1,500 only! — For those who will sign up during Write Blissfully Workshop
P2,000, until the 9th of November.
P2,500, from 10th to 16th of November
See you at the registration page: http://makeitblissful.com/workshops/
Latest posts by Romela de Leon-Ortega (see all)
- SEO 2018: What Worked in 2017 That We’ll Continue Next Year - November 28, 2017
- SEO Masterclass Video Course for Beginners - September 8, 2017
- SEO Shorts: 4 Main Factors When Launching SEO Campaigns - August 1, 2017
- How a Link Building Outreach Survey to Moms Resulted to a 48% Increase in Online School Supply Sales! - June 1, 2017
- 5 Missed Opportunities if your Big Brand Won’t Do SEO - February 15, 2017