Happy new year, everyone! What’s your blogging resolution this 2017?
I know there are some of you who are the spontaneous type and feel they don’t need an editorial blog calendar. However, there are those who take it seriously as a source of income — and those who are accountable to a client. This group are concerned about audience targeting, brand voice, traffic generation, and blog monetization.
If you are in this second group of people, then this workshop is just right for you!
Calendars make life more efficient and organized – your blog included. Find out the step-by-step process of creating a blog calendar , with emphasis not just on the blog topics but on persona targeting, keywords, and outreach strategy.
We’re doing it for discounted learning rates:
- Early Birds: Php 2,500
- Regular Rate: Php 3,500
Food and drinks will be served.
I’m asking all the participants to bring their laptops, mobile data, pen and paper because there are activities in store for everyone. This will be your practice in starting a blog calendar.
The workshop is meant for beginners: content writers, content marketers, bloggers, copywriters, digital marketers – basically anyone involved with creating content for websites.
So if you want to be a blogging rock star this 2017, better get your powers together and craft your most effective, and winning blog calendars.
Latest posts by Romela de Leon-Ortega (see all)
- 5 Skills Every Work at Home Mom Needs in Order to Do SEO - June 15, 2018
- SEO 2018: What Worked in 2017 That We’ll Continue Next Year - November 28, 2017
- SEO Masterclass Video Course for Beginners - September 8, 2017
- SEO Shorts: 4 Main Factors When Launching SEO Campaigns - August 1, 2017
- How a Link Building Outreach Survey to Moms Resulted to a 48% Increase in Online School Supply Sales! - June 1, 2017